Tomorrow I'll boil the chicken carcass to make stock which will then be combined with this week's leeks and few potatoes to create one of my favourite soups. The arrival of winter heralds the return of the meal in a bowl. All you need to accompany it is a hunk of homemade bread. Easy peasy.
And now to today's bin:
- plastic tray and inner wrapper from yesterday's chocolate biscuits
- plastic wrapper from Ecover washing tablets
- plastic tray and wrapper from vine tomatoes - they were a freebie - if I'd bought them they would have been placed straight into my bag
- plastic wrapper from fusilli
- foil Hula Hoop packet - a treat for my younger daughter who had to be brought home from school early because she was unwell
Still no concrete plans for next week. I'll have to pull my finger out tomorrow.